Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2022 notification has been released recently to fill LDC (Lower Division Clerk) positions. Official notification is to fill 19 LDC positions. Ministry of Defence, Government of India has issued this notification. Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2022 notification is to fill these Job vacancies in Army Air Defence Records at Gopalpur Military Station, Odisha. Reservations are applicable as mentioned in the notification. Scale of pay is as per the recommendation of 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission). Notification was issued on 29th June 2022. Eligible candidates shall apply for these posts within 23 days. Therefore, Candidates are advised to apply before 22nd July 2022.
Army Air Defence Records 2022 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Army Air Defence Records|
|Name of the Posts||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
|Official Website||www. mod.gov.in|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||29th June 2022|
|Last Date||22nd July 2022|
|Dates of Interview||Will be Notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Typing Test|
Army Air Defence Records 2022 Vacancy Details
As per the information in the Army Air Defense Records Recruitment 2022 notification vacancies will be filled based on the reservations as applicable. Applicable candidates need to attach proper certificates.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Reservations||Total number of vacancies|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||19||General – 07SC- 03ST – 04OBC – 02ESM – 02PWD – 01||19|
Army Air Defence Records Notification Eligibility Criteria
Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2022 notification has mentioned the following qualification in order to fill the vacancies.
- Candidate shall be 12th Class passed from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed on Computer
- 35 English words per minute or 10500 key depressions per hour
- 30 Hindi words per minute or 9000 key depressions per hour
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years
- Maximum age limit is
- Unreserved – 25 Years
- SC – 30 Years
- ST – 30 Years
- OBC – 28 Years
- PWD – 35 Years
- ESM – Candidates need to calculate the age limit as per the condition mentioned in the notification
Army Air Defence Records Application Fee
Officials have not mentioned any fee in the Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2022 notification. However, Enclosing a self-addresed envelope with a Rs. 25/- Postal Stamp is mandatory.
Army Air Defence Records Application Process
Candidate can follow the process to apply
- First, Logon to the official website of Army Air Defence Records in www.mod.gov.in
- Find the Official notification in the website. Alternatively, download the application from our website.
- Take a printout and prepare neatly written copy or neatly typed copy of the application
- More importantly, Read the entire notification.
- Fill the application with relevant information in the columns.
- Affix the photograph in the space mentioned. Attest on the Front of the pasted photograph. Attach one more copy of same photograph.
- Attach the relevant educational certificates and service certificates.
- Affix a Rs.25/- Postal Stamp to self-addressed envelope. Enclose the Self-addressed envelope to the application.
- Write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC” on the Envelope.
- Post the Application at the address mentioned.
Army Air Defence Records,
Gopalpur Military Station,