Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 notification will issued recently in 2022. The Assam Public Service Commission will be invited the candidates to fill Lecturer, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts. Candidates can apply through Online. Aspirants who have the desire to work in Latest Government Jobs in APSC can make use of APSC Jobs 2022.
Candidates can apply when application will be available from 2022. The last date to accept APSC online applications would be updated 2022. Contenders can check the official notification given below. Candidates can also check the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam PSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Name of the Commitee||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Updated Soon|
|End Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Lecturer, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts
Total No.of Vacancies: Updated Soon
Post wise Vacancy Details (updated Soon)
- Assistant Professor (Tech): Posts
- Assistant Professor (Non-Tech): Posts
- Librarian (Engineering Colleges): posts
- Lecturer (Tech): Posts
- Lecturer (Non-Tech): Pots
- Librarian (Polytechnics College): Posts
- Senior Instructor: Posts
For Category wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification given below.
Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Profesor (Tech): Candidates should possess BE/ B.tech or M.E/ M.tech in ant discipline from the recognized university/ Institute with minimum first class marks.
- Lecturer (Tech): Aspirants should complete Bachelors Degree or equivalent degree in any department from a reputed college/ Institute with minimum first class marks.
For remaining post wise educational details, visit the official advertisement mentioned below.
Applied candidates of APSC Recruitment 2022 should have the following age limits. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the Assam government rules.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 years
Important Dates for APSC Jobs 2022
- Advertisement issued Date: Updated Soon
- Starting Date to Submit the Application: Updated Soon
- End Date to Send Online Applications: Updated Soon
For the candidates who applied for the Assam PSC Jobs 2022, the recruitment department of Assam Public Service Commission conducts subsequent selection rounds.
- Written Examination
Assam PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2022 Pdf
Pay Scale Offred by Assam Public Service Commission
For the finalized candidates of Assam PSC Jobs 2022, the recruitment dept of Assam PSC will give the salary as per the post they got appointed. Post wise consolidation details provided below.
- Librarian and Lecturer Posts: Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with the GP of Rs. 6000/-
- Senior Instructor Posts: Rs. 5200-20200 with the GP of Rs. 3300/-
For remaining post wise salary details, check official notification.
Steps to Apply for APSC Asst Professor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should open the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Now, click on the official notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully to know the eligibility details.
- If eligible, click on Download Application Form link.
- Start filling the form correctly with the required details.
- Upload all the documents.
- Recheck the application before the submission.
- Finally, send the form to the given address.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSM),
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.