ESIC Atal Payment Vyakti Kalyan yojana 2020, Atal Vyakti Kalyan yojana Registration Form, Atal Vyakti Kalyan yojana Application Form, Eligibility, benefits, Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan yojana.
Hello Dear readers today we are going to tell you about the Atal Payment Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Registration 2020. In this article you will come to know about everything about this scheme. This is scheme is very helpful in these during the Covid-19. Under this scheme if you lose your job, then you can get the money from the government. In the Tweet which is made by the ESIC that they will do the financial help to the person who lose his/her job during the Covid-19. So don’t be upset if you don’t have job or you lose your job.
Recently the ESIC launched this Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2020. To launch this scheme they keep the motive of this scheme in their mind. As the main motive is to launch this scheme is to change the employment pattern of the present day. If any of the private employee who lose his job and want to search for the new job without any worry then this scheme is for all of you. that if any of the private employee lose job then he will get 2 year compensation amount from the government after making the online registration.
Atal Payment Vyakti Kalyan yojana
So guys this scheme is launched by the ESIC , so the complete name of this scheme is ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana . To avail the benefit of this scheme, first of all have to make the online registration for it. To make the online registration you have to visit the official website of the scheme. And if your registration form is being accepted by the department then department will send you the money. This money can directly be transfer to your account. The scheme is launched during the meeting of the ESIC at 18th September 2018.
To get the benefit of this scheme Aadhar is most important for the all the private employee. So guys cheer if you lose your job, now government is with you. you can get any time help from the government in shape of financial help.
Document attached with application form of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan yojana:
At the time of submitting the online application form, you need to submit the document attached with application form.
- Download application form.
- Your Aadhar Card.
- Bank detail which is attached with your Adhar Card.
- Rs.20 Non-Judicial stampaper affidavit which is attested by the Notary.
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
So guys at the time of taking benefit of Atal Payment Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2020, you have to follow the rule and regulation of the government. So here is the complete list of the rule which you have to follow strictly.
- At the time of making the online registration , applicant should be unemployed or he lose his job.
- Before making the online registration, you are in the job from last two year.
- You should leave the job before 78 days after making the online registration.
- Your bank detail should be attached with your Aadhar card.
- Eligible person can also avail the benefit of the super specialty treatment for his family members or dependents.
Persons who are not eligible for Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana :-
- That person is not eligible for taking the benefit under this scheme who is discharged by the company for any reason.
- The persons who take the voluntary retirement from the company will not able to take the benefit of this scheme.
- Any person who having criminal case in his favour is not able to apply online for this scheme.
Key Feature of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
|Official name of the Scheme:||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalya Yojana.|
|Launched date:||18th September 2019.|
|Eligible employee:||registered under ESIC Act of 1948.|
|Benefit of scheme:||Financial help who lose their job.|
Atal Payment Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Online registration
Now are going to tell you how you can make the online registration for this scheme. so follow our steps and make online registration.
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the concerned department official website.
- Now here you need to download the Form. which you can get from this official website.
- Here you have to fill this form in two section both AB-1 and AB-2. Fill them correctly .
- Now on this application form you have to get signed of your previous boss of your previous company.
- Now attached the document with your application form and submit them to the nearest branch of ESIC.
So this is all about the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana . For more latest schemes of India stay in touch with us. If you have any question in your mind , Ask that in the comment section.