Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking for Central Government Jobs? Then it is the right place to get complete information about all the Government Job updates. Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification issued recently in the month of April 2022. The information released for the posts of Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other vacancies. Aspirants eagerly looking for the Latest Government Jobs in India can check the official notification from the provided links. So, therefore, Interested candidates can apply at the earliest for the Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2022
Getting hired in the central government sector is the big challenge because the competition will be more. It is the golden opportunity for eligible candidates who have completed their graduation. The aspiring candidates can register through Offline for the Hiring process. Visit the Central Administrative Tribunal official website www.cgat.gov.in. The age limits of the applicants should not exceed not more than 64 years.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2022 | Details Overview
|Organization Name||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|No of Vacancies||79 Posts|
|Post Name||Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||15th May 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
CAT Stenographer Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other Posts
No. of Vacancies: 218 Posts
Post wise vacancy Details Demo
Register – 02
Joint Register – 03
Principal Private Secretary – 02
Account Officer – 04
Court/Section Officers – 24
Private Secretary – 09
Senior Translator – 03
Stenographer Gr-C – 07
Caretaker – 12
Junior Accounts Officer – 10
Photocopier – 02
Despatch Rider – 01
Eligibility Criteria for CAT Jr Account Officer Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications for Central Tribunal Jobs 2022
Aspirants who want to apply for the CAT Section Officer Recruitment 2022 should possess the Bachelor’s degree from the approved university.
Age Limits for CAT Accountant Officer vacancies
Candidates should attain the following Upper age limits to register for the Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2022.
For Deputation Basis – 56 years
For Reemployment – 64 years
Contenders have to pay application fee through bank challan form. For more details about the Application fee aspirants can approach the official website.
- Opening Date to submit the CAT Stenographer Application: 3rd April 2022
- Final Date to submit the filled in applications: 15th May 2022
- Date of Commencement of written examination: June/July 2022
Steps to fill the CAT Section Officer Application Form
- First, Visit the Official Website of Central Administrative Tribunal, i.e., cgat.gov.in
- Now download the application form.
- Read the instructions given in the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the photographs in the space provided.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
- At last Sign on the duly filled in application form.
- Send the self-attested copies along with the filled CAT form.
The Principal Registrar,
Central Administrative Tribunal,
Principal Bench, 61/35,
Central Administrative Tribunal Offers Pay Scale
- Registrar: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 8,700/-
- Joint Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 7,600/- GP per month.
- Despatch Rider: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/– with a monthly GP of Rs. 1800 to Rs. 1900/-
- For Remaining Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a GP of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
Download CAT Joint Register Notification PDF
Click Here to Download the Official Notification.