Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Syllabus
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern is available on our website. Candidates who are going to attend for the Chhattisgarh MO exam can get the syllabus and Exam pattern from our website http://karnatakayouthportal.in. The job seekers who have applied for this post can get complete details about Chhattisgarh Health Department in this article.
We have provided Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Syllabus in Pdf format. Interested candidates can download the syllabus pdf at free of cost for their preparation. Applicants can start their preparation for the upcoming exam of Chhattisgarh Health Department. For more details about the Chhattisgarh Medical Officer recruitment notification click on the below link.
About Chhattisgarh Health Department
The primary aim of the Chhattisgarh health department is to provide the health services for the Chhattisgarh state people. Chhattisgarh state is one of the pioneer states in the nation in providing far reaching general public health services to its. Even before the idea of Primary Health Centers was brought about by the legislature of India, the state had effectively made a starting in setting up some of PHU’s for giving extensive Health Care.
Exam Pattern For Chhattisgarh Health Department
CG Health Department has released the recruitment notification for various posts. Here we are providing some valuable information about Chhattisgarh Medical Officer exam pattern to share with you. CG Recruitment is the right choice for the candidates those who and all willing to settle in the medical department of Chhattisgarh. Before starting your preparation for the Medical Officer job in Chhattisgarh state, please refer given details. The candidates who had already engaged with CG Health Department Recruitment notification can look into Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Exam Pattern on our website. Here we are providing complete information about the Chhattisgarh Health Department MO Exam pattern along with syllabus. After knowing knowledge about the exam pattern, if possible, take suggestions from the seniors and start your preparation. In our website, we are providing previous papers. Also, candidates can check their ability before going to the exam.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II- Related Subject||100||200|
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Candidates who cleared their written test will be called for the personal.
- The final list of the candidates will be displayed after the personal interview.
- After the personal interview again candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance.
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Syllabus
Chhattisgarh Health Department released the recruitment notification for various Medical officer posts. In this section, we are providing syllabus in detail. Candidates who are interested can use the information which we provided during their preparation. Chhattisgarh Health and Welfare Department OPSC MO Exam syllabus covers various topics such subjects related to the study of medicine and we are listing the subject wise syllabus for all applicants.
CG Health & Welfare Department MO Syllabus
CGPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for General Medicine & Pediatrics
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic newborn care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Ability to monitor national health programs
- Genetics and Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Management of common health problems
- Non-communicable diseases
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
- Occupational Health
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- Environmental Health
- Maternal and Child Health
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Nutrition and Health
- General Epidemiology
- International Health
- Health Administration and Planning
- National Programmes
- Communicable Diseases
CGPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, and Preventive & Social medicine
Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal injuries
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Wound healing
- Thoracic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Shock pathophysiology and management
- Urological Surgery
- Head and neck
- Neuro Surgery
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Abdominal wall
- Blood vessels
- Alimentary tract
- Postnatal conditions
- Ante-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Intrauterine growth retardation
- Questions on neoplasms in the genital tract.
- Conventional contraceptives
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings.
- U.D. and oral pills
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Recruitment Details
Chhattisgarh Health & Welfare Department has publish various recruitment notification for medical officer posts. Here we are providing complete details regarding the post. Candidates who are willing to apply for the job can apply for this post.
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Health Department.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer posts.
Official Website: www.cghelath.nic.in
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Instructions For Downloading CG MO Previous Papers
- Candidates must visit our site http://karnatakayouthportal.in/
- In our website home page, there is a tab for previous papers.
- Click on that tab.
- Search for CG MO Previous papers.