Practice 2022 GK Questions
2022 GK Questions: Are you worrying about, “Where can I get General Knowledge Interview Questions and Answers?” Then you reached the exact destination. In our govrecruitment.com educational, job portal you can find Daily General Knowledge Questions Updates for the interview purpose with the complete answers and explanation. You can also get Latest Current Affairs Quiz Updates. Check Today 2022 GK Questions and Answers. Practice Today GK Quiz.
2022 GK Questions – Latest Updates
1. Canara Bank in partnership with BSNL, embarked upon an ambitious project of upgrading the bandwidth at all its branches to
- 5 mbps
- 2 mbps
- 4 mbps
- 3 mbps
2. Which country ranks first in the travel and tourism competitiveness list 2017 by World Economic Forum?
3. In travel and tourism competitiveness list 2022 by World Economic Forum, India ranks?
4. Who claimed his fifth win in Chinese Grand Prix 2017?
- Sebastian Vettel
- Lewis Hamilton
- Max Verstappen
- Daniel Ricciardo
5. British-Indian educationist, who named as “Asian Businesswoman of the Year” is?
- Nishti Ismail
- Sanjeev Gupta
- Asha Khemka
- Kailash Suri
GK Questions Based on Latest Current Affairs
1. Who is the Chairman of NITI Aayog?
- Arun Jaitley
- Narendra Modi
- Bibek Debroy
2. NPCI disburses Rs. __________ cr in prize money under Niti Aayog’s Lucky Draw scheme.
3. Where is the headquarter of BSNL Located?
- New Delhi
4. What is the slogan of Canara Bank?
- Together we Can
- A tradition of trust
- One Family One Bank
- Trusted Family Bank
5. Canara Bank was nationalized in the year
11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Today GK Questions
1. The first rail freight service from the UK to China will depart on a _________ mile journey from Essex.
2. Indian Boxer, who Wins Gold At Thailand International is
- Varghese Johnson
- Akhil Kumar
- Shyam Kumar
- Vijender Singh
3. The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has approved 26 projects worth Rs _______ crore under the Centre’s ‘Namami Gange’ program, aiming to reduce the river’s pollution load.
4. Recently, which state suggested denial of government jobs to people with more than two children?
5. NITI Aayog’s Lucky Draw schemes for consumers and merchants are Lucky Grahak Yojna (LGY) and
- Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojna
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Yojana
- Digital India
- Swadesh Darshan Yojana