Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022 notification has released. The Department of Education has invited the candidates to apply for the Graduate Teacher Posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Latest Government Jobs in DOE can apply for the DOE Teacher Jobs 2022. Aspirants can apply for DOE Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022 through Offline mode. No other way is available. Directorate of Education Jobs 2022 is the best opportunity for the contenders who want to work with the DOE.
Candidates can Download the offline application now from the given below direct link. Aspirants should send their DOE application on or before the last date. Candidates can check the official notification of DOE, www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
Directorate of Education Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the department||Department of Education|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teacher|
|Job Category||Sate Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Start Date||Updated Soon|
|End Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Jobs 2022 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies: Updated Soon
Subject wise Vacancy Details
- English: 00 Posts
- Malayalam: 00 Posts
- Hindi: 00 Posts
- Arabic: 00 Posts
- Physics: 00Posts
- Chemistry: 00 Posts
- Zoology: 00 Posts
- Botany: 00 Posts
- Mathematics: 00 Posts
- History: 00 Posts
- Geography: 00Posts
- Political Science: 00Posts
- Economics: 00Posts
- Commerce: 00Posts
- Computer Application: 00 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2022
The candidates who complete Post Graduation in the relevant subject with B.Ed or any equivalent course from any recognized University/ Institute with minimum 45% marks.
Aspirants who want to apply for the DOE Jobs 2022 should be in required age limits. Maximum age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Directorate of Education norms.
Important Dates DOE Jobs 2022
|Online Applications are Available Form||Available Now|
|Last Date to send the Applications||Updated Soon|
Candidates who applied for the Department of Education Recruitment 2022 will finalize based on their Merit List. Merit list will generate as follows.
- 92.5 % from the academic qualification in Graduation and B.Ed.
- 5% in higher educational qualifications like M.Ed.
- 2.5% for teaching experience.
Pay Scale Offered by Department of Education
The recruitment team of Department of Education will give the salary Rs. 21,000/- Per month for the shortlisted candidates of DOE Teacher Jobs 2022.
Steps to Apply for DOE Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2022
- Firstly, candidates ned to open the official website of Department of Education www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
- Now search for the official notification of Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Download and read the DOE advertisement carefully.
- Candidates should know the eligibility details.
- If eligible, aspirants can download the DOE Application Form.
- Fill the form correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach all the documents to the applications.
- Recheck the form once before going to send.
- Send the DOE application to the given postal address.
- Keep a scanned copy of the form for future reference.