Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022
Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released on 2022. This notification is for the purpose of recruiting the Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam. Number of Job Vacancies are . These Job Vacancies are under Judicial Department. Applicants ought to be experienced advocates as per the Judiciary department requirements. Applicants must be Indian Citizens as mentioned in the Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification. Selected candidates will be appointed as Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam on Contractual basis. However, Guahati High Court will decide the Tenure of selected candidates based on the performance, suitability etc. Notification mentions that, in any case, Office of the Guahati High Court is not responsible for postal delay. Therefore, considering the delay, interested experienced Advocates can apply for the posts before the last date.
Interested candidates for the posts of Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam have to apply offline. Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022 Application and Notification for the posts are available in the official website of Guahati High Court, Guahati.
Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||The Guahati High Court at Guahati|
|Name of the Posts||Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam|
|No.of Posts||updated soon|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||updated soon|
|Last Date||updated soon|
|Dates of Interview||Will be Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Will be Updated Soon|
Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
As mentioned in the Notification the tenure is 2 years. Selected candidates shall work on Contractual Basis.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Nature of Recruitment||Application Process|
|Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam||updated soon||Contractual Basis||Offline|
Presently, Notification is only for Posts, another vacancies are anticipated.
Guahati High Court Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications and age limits for Job Vacancies in the Guahati High Court Recruitment 2022 notification, as mentioned below.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be a practising advocate with an experience of at least 10 years of legitimate practice.
- Candidates will have fair knowledge of official language of Assam and its historical issues.
- Minimum Age: Candidate should complete 45 years of age as on updated soon.
- Maximum Age: Candidate should not be over 58 years old as on updated soon.
Guahati High Court Recruitment Application Fee
No fee mentioned in the Official Notification.
Guahati High Court Recruitment Application Process
- First and foremost Logon to Guahati High Court website http://ghconline.gov.in
- Afterwards, Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Next, Find the Notification for “Advocates for preparation of a panel for appointment as Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam.“
- Download and take the printout of the Advertisement and Application Form.
- Candidates should read the Advertisement thoroughly, before filling the application.
- Fill the Application Form
- Paste the recent coloured passport size photograph in the application.
- In addition 4 copies of same photograph at the right corner of the application.
- Write their name at the back side of each of the photographs.
- Do not forget to attach the relevant documents.
- Put the application in the envelope. On top of the Envelope candidate should write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST MEMBER, FOREIGNER’S TRIBUNAL”.
- Drop the application in the drop box, written on it as “DROP BOX OF APPLICATION FOR THE POST MEMBER, FOREIGNER’S TRIBUNAL”. Recruitment cell has kept the Drop box at The Guahati High Court, Old Block at 1st Floor.
- Otherwise, Candidates can send the Application via post to the address mentione
Guahati High Court Recruitment Download Notification
Click here to download the official notification.