IBPS RRB Officers & Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the notification to engage the candidates for Office Assistant and Officers (Scale -I/II/III) Posts. IBPS RRB Officers & Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 is the good news for the banking job seekers. The total number of vacancies released by the IBPS Department is 14192 for 52 regional rural banks spread all over the country. IBPS RRB CWE VI Vacancies 2022 is the best opportunity for the aspirants looking for the Latest Government Jobs in India.
Department of IBPS invites the Online Application Forms from the eligible and interested candidates all over the country. IBPS RRB Online Application Forms are available on the official website www.ibps.in from 12th July 2022 to 01st August 2022. Candidates applied for IBPS RRB VI Recruitment 2022 will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Prelims and Mains conducted by the department. Here we are providing all the details about IBPS Regional Rural Banks Recruitment 2022 vacancy details.
Indian Institute of Banking Office Assistant Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Office Assistant and Officer Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||6,432 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date||Coming Soon|
|Last Date||Coming Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
IBPS CRP PO/MT-XII Vacancies 2022 – Brief Info
Recently, IBPS CRP PO/MT-XII Notification has gone viral on the web by the announcement of IBPS Office Assistant Recruitment 2022. Indian Institute of Banking Personnel selection is going to recruit the candidates for regional rural banks that are spread all over the country. Candidates interested for IBPS CRP PO/MT-XII Recruitment can check the vacancy details provided below.
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant & Officer Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 6,432 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- Office Scale -I (Assistant Manager):
- For Office Scale – II (Manager):
- Office Scale – III (Senior Manager):
IBPS Regional Rural Banks Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants looking for the Bank Jobs can apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officer Recruitment 2022 by having the eligible qualifications as provided below.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts: Candidates must hold the Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/institution with a proficiency in local language and desirable working experience of the computer.
- Officer Scale – I/II/III Posts: Aspirants should possess a bachelor’s degree from any Government recognized University/institution. Or candidate may hold the preferred degree Agriculture, Horticulture, Pisciculture, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Marketing and Co-Operation, Information Technology, Law, Management, Economics or Accountancy. Individuals should be proficient in the local language and must hold the working experience on the computer.
Candidates applying for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 must possess the age limitations as specified by the organization norms. Following are the post wise age limitations for Indian Institute of Banking Vacancies.
- Office Assistant, Officer Scale – I: 18 to 28 Years.
- Officer Scale – II: 21 to 32 years.
- Officer Scale – III: 21 to 40 years.
Application Fee for IBPS RRB VI Recruitment 2022
While applying for IBPS CRP PO/MT XII Recruitment 2022 must register for the notification by remitting the application fee as per their categories. The IBPS Application fee can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Following are the IBPS Application Fee details.
|Persons with Disabilities||Rs.175/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs.850/-|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Officer Assistant & Officer Bank Jobs 2022
1.Visit the IBPS Official website www.ibps.in
2.Click on the IBPS RRB Officer Assistant & Officer Advertisement link.
3.Read the IBPS RRB CWE VI Notification carefully.
4.Eligible Candidates can download the IBPS RRB Application Form.
5.Fill the form with the required details.
6.Upload all the required documents and photographs.
7.Pay the IBPS Office Assistant Application Fee.
8.Cross check the details once before submission.
9.Finally, Click on Submit to complete the registration process.
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
|Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officer Exam Syllabus 2022|
|Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Papers|
- Online Application Commencement from: 2nd August 2022
- Last Date for submitting the Application Form: 22nd August 2022
- Pre-Exam Training Call Letter for Officer Scale – I download:
- Exam Date for Officer Scale -I Pre Exam Training:
- Download Call Letter for Pre Exam Training for Office Assistant:
- Exam Date for Office Assistant Pre Exam Training:
- Officer Scale – I Mains Exam Date:
- Office Assistant Mains Exam Date:
- IBPS Officer Scale – II, III Single Exam Date:
Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Offers Pay Scale
Shortlisted candidates for IBPS Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I/II/III Jobs 2022 will receive the best pay as per the Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection norms. Following are the position wise IBPS RRB salary details.
- Office Assistant Posts (Multipurpose): Rs. 7,200/- to Rs. 19,300/-.
- Officer Scale – I Posts: Rs. 14,500/- to Rs. 25,700/-.
- Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer / Specialist Officer) Posts: Rs. 19,400/- to Rs. 28,100/-.
- Officer Scale – III: Rs. 25,700/- to Rs. 25,700/-.
Download IBPS RRB Officers & Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.