Indian Coast Guard (ICG) had recently Released the Notification in the Month of March 2022. The Ministry of Defence Issued the Notification under Advertisement No: 02/2022. The Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs in Indian Coast Guard can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022. Indian Coast Guard is Inviting the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for Navik (General Duty) (10+2) Entry Jobs. Interested Aspirants can Register Online for the Latest Government Jobs in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022. Eligible Candidates can Register Online for the ICG Navik Officer Recruitment 2022.
Interested Aspirants can apply Online for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Officer Recruitment 2022 from 10th March 2022 to 22nd March 2022. The Complete Details Such as Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Application Fee, and Pay Scale Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2022 had given below. For More Details of Indian Coast Guard, Navik Recruitment 2022 candidates can refer official website.
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|No of Posts.||Various Posts|
|Post Names||Navik Officer Posts.|
|Starting Date||coming soon|
|Last Date||coming soon|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 22 Years|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Selection Mode||Physical Fitness Test.Written Examination.Medical Examination.|
Candidates who want Join in Indian Coast Guard can check the Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Officer Recruitment 2022.
No of Vacancies: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
Candidates those who want to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022 Must Possess Following Educational Qualifications and Age Limits.
Candidates Must be 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government
Applicants of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022 must have the Age Limits as mentioned below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limits: 22 Years.
Candidates who had got Selected for Indian Coast Guard Navik (10+2) Entry will have Pay Scale as below.
- Basic Pay: Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation).
- Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with the DA post 7th pay commission.
- Candidates can open the Official website of Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- Download and Read the Notification Details clearly.
- Eligible Aspirants can click on the Link to online Application Form of ICG Navik Posts.
- Fill up all the Details in the Indian Coast Guard Navik Officer Application firm.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the Last Date.
Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Applicants of Indian Coast Guard Navik Officer Recruitment 2022 must Pay the Application fee as follows.
- No Need to Pay Application Fee.
Click for ICG Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2022 Notification
Click for Online Application form Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Entry