JK High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has issued a Latest Government Jobs notification recently. JK High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 advertisement has published for the Junior Assistant and Steno Typist vacancies. The candidates who completed Graduation/ Post Graduation can apply for the JK High Court Jobs 2022 through Offline. No other mode of applications is available.
Candidates should send their application before the last date, i.e. Candidates can check the official notification provide below. For more details about JK High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, aspirants can go with the following sections.
JK High Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant and Steno Typist|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Skill Test, and Interview|
JK High Court Junior Assistant Jobs 2022 – Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Junior Assistant and Steno Typist
Total No.of Vacancies: Not updated yet about posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Steno Typist (Kashmir Division) – 00 Posts
- Steno Typist (Jammu Division) – 00 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Kashmir Division) – 00 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Jammu Division) – 00 Posts
For post wise category details, candidates can check the official notification.
JK High Court Junior Assistant Vacancies 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Steno Typist Posts: The candidates should complete the Post Graduation from ant recognized University/ Institute. Aspirants must have Diploma in Shorthand test and Typewriting.
- Junior Assistant Posts: The contestants should possess Graduation from a reputed University/ College. Candidates should have six months experience in the computer application.
The applied candidates of JK High Court Jobs 2022 should have minimum 18 years as on 01.01.2022. Maximum age limits are as mentioned below.
- Open Merit Candidates: 40 years
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 years
Application Fee for JK High Court Jobs 2022
The candidates who are interested in applying for High Court of JK Recruitment 2022 should remit the application fee of Rs. 200/- for any category. Aspirants can pay the application fee through DD/ Challan.
|Advertisement Published Date||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date to Send Applications||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Receive the Offline Applications||Updated Soon|
Applied candidates of HC of JK Recruitment 2022 should undergo any one of the following selection rounds. The recruitment department of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir will finalize the applicants.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Pay Scale Offered by High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
For the shortlisted candidates, the recruitment department of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir will give the consolidation as per the post they got selected. Post wise Salary details mentioned below.
- Steno Typist Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,2000/- with the grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Junior Assistant Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,2000/- with the grade pay Rs. 1,900/-
Offline Application Procedure for HC of JK Steno Typist Jobs 2022
- Candidates must open the official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Now, click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the notification and open it.
- Read the complete announcement to know the eligibility.
- If eligible, candidates can download the application form.
- Start filling the form with the required information.
- Attach all the educational and Personal documents to the application.
- Remit the application fee.
- Again check the application before sending the form.
- At last, send the form to the given address.
The office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge.