Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022: KPRB has released the Latest Govt Jobs Notification on Jan 2022. The Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB) is going to hire the candidates for posts of Civic Volunteers to work various divisions in West Bengal. So, candidates who are looking for We?st Bengal Govt Jobs can apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates must read the notification to ensure the eligibility at www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
Applicants waiting for an opportunity in Defence Jobs? hurry up and apply for KPRB Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidate can apply Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022 through Offline. The Application forms are going to accept from 2022 to 2022. The Govt Jobs seekers who are Eligible and interested can refer to the KPRB official website, i.e., www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. The Complete details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022 like Selection Process, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, and Offline Application Procedure, etc., are mentioned below.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Here we are updating the Latest Employment notification of Kolkata Police in West Bengal. Read the complete article before applying the Application. For more details on the latest recruitment and also for Central Govt Jobs follow our website www.karnatakayouthportal.in regularly.
|Organization Name||Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Civic Volunteer Posts|
|Total No.of Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Updated Son|
|Last Date||Updated Son|
|Qualification||Class VIII pass|
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2022 – Vacancy Info
Applicants who are interested to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022 can check the vacancy details from here as per the notification of KPRB.
- Post Name – Civic Volunteer Posts
- No of Vacancies – Updated Son
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Civic Volunteers (Men/ Women)||250 Posts|
Department wise Vacancy Details:
|Department||No. of Vacancy|
|North & North Suburban Division||50|
|Eastern Suburban Division||40|
Kolkata Police Jobs 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for the KPRB Civic Volunteer Posts should satisfy the below mentioned educational and age limitations. Those who did not meet the eligibilities need not disappoint. Still, you can apply for other Government Jobs from our blog.
Educational Qualifications for KPRB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have passed VIII Class & Computer Knowledge.
- Other educational qualification details, applicants please go to the official notification of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022
Age Limits for Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022
Candidates should be as follows as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 years
Important Dates for WB Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2022
- Notification Date: Updated Son
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Updated Son
Pay Scale for Kolkata Police Notification 2022
- For more details on the Payscale details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019, refer official advertisement given below.
Selection Process for KPRB Civic volunteer Recruitment 2022
The Applied candidates of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2022 will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Application Process for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (appendix-A) to Deputy Commissioner of Police, Wireless Branch, Kolkata on or before 2022, along with mentioned Below:
- The Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- One of the Self-attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age (Birth Certificate /School Leaving Certificate/Admit Card showing date of birth).
- Self-attested copies of educational testimonials.
- And also the Self-attested Certificates required for additional technical qualification and Experience.
Offices as mentioned Below:
|Department||Head of Selection Board & Address for Application Submission|
|Wireless Branch||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Wireless Branch, Kolkata|
Address: 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata 700016
|Home Gaurd|| Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, Kolkata|
Address: 247, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700027
|North & North Suburban Division|| Deputy Commissioner of Police, North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata|
Address: 113, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009
|Eastern Suburban Division|| Deputy Commissioner of Police, Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata|
Address: 105, Hem Chandra Naskar Road, Kolkata 700010