SKIMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
Hello Readers!! Latest Employment News for all of you. The Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences has come up with recrutiment notification for filling up the Vacant Posts. SKIMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 has issued for Non Teaching Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The Non Teaching vacancies that are going to fill by the SKIMS have provided in the below sections. Willing candidates can register for SKIMS Recruitment 2022 by filling the Online Application @www.skims.ac.in.
SKIMS 94 Vacancy 2022 is the best chance for the candidates searching for Latest Government Jobs. The SKIMS Non Teaching Recruitment Details have clearly provided on this page. The last to apply for SKIMS Jobs 2022 is 2022. Bookmark our blog govrecrutiment.com for all Latest Government Jobs Syllabus and Previous Papers.
SKIMS Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Non – Teaching|
|No.of Vacancies||updated soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Starting Date||updated soon|
|Last Date||updated soon|
SKIMS Non Teaching Jobs 2022 – Vacancy Details
Post Name – No Teaching
Vacant Posts – updated soon
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Technician Medical Group||00|
|2||Deployment Monitor Grade-II||0|
|6||Sanitary Supervisor Grade-II||00|
Eligibility Criteria for SKIMS Recruitment 2022
- Technician Medical Group – B.Sc in Medical Technology Degree
- Deployment Monitor Grade-II: 10+2 with 05 years experience in the Field beside Possessing Plain and Hill Driving License.
- Junior Assistant – Graduate from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 WPM.
- Barber Grade-III – Metric Qualification with Professional Knowledge of Trade.
- Dispatch Rider – Matriculation and Motor Cycle Driving license.
- Sanitary Supervisor Grade-II – 10+2 qualification with Science subjects and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course.
- Driver Grade-II – Matric and Heavy Passenger vehicle license.
The Applicants should have possessed below age limits as on 2022
- Minimum Age Limit – years
- Maximum Age Limit – years
Important Dates for SKIMS Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online – Available Now
- Last Date to Apply Online – updated soon
- Closing to submit Receipt Hard copies –updated soon
Selection Criteria for SKIMS Junior Assistant and Other Vacancies 2022
Individuals those who have applied for SKIMS Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 will have Interview selection round. The recruitment board of Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences will shortlist candidates based on their performance.
Pay Scale Offered by Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
Finalized candidates for SKIMS Non Teaching Jobs 2022 will get the best pay scale afforded by the organization. Check below post wise pay scale details.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Technician Medical Group||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP Rs 2400/-|
|2||Deployment Monitor Grade-II|
|3||Junior Assistant||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP Rs 1900/-|
|4||Barber Grade-III||Rs.4,440/- to Rs. 7440/- with GP Rs 1300/-|
|5||Dispatch Rider||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP Rs 2400/-|
|6||Sanitary Supervisor Grade-II|
|7||Driver Grade-II||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP Rs 1900/-|
Application Fee for Latest SKIMS Non Teaching Jobs 2022
The candidates who are participating in the SKIMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 need to pay the application fee of Rs.300 through DD in favor Chief Accounts Officer SKIMS Medical College from any Jammu and Kashmir bank.
How to Apply for SKIMS Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 – Online Application Process
- Log on to the SKIMS Webpage – skims.ac.in
- Click and Select the SKIMS Non Teaching Notification 2022 Pdf link.
- Open and read the complete information given in the SKIMS Junior Assistant Recruitment notification.
- Click on SKIMS 94 Non Teaching Jobs 2022 Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Then, Attach the self-attested copies of all supporting documents to the form.
- Remit the application fee as per the category
- Submit button the form before 2022.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future use.