SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
Postulates are you looking for Latest Government Jobs? Here is the good new!! Recently Staff Selection Commission has published the recruitment notification for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification is uploaded on the official website on 2022. The Department has planned to conduct an open competitive examination to fill the 1102 Posts. So candidates who are interested in SSC Recruitment have a look at below sections to know brief information details. Candidates apply for SSC 1102 Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2022 through Online Mode before 2022. Applicants also get Latest SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus from our blog.
Interested candidates utilize this excellent opportunity of Staff Selection Commission Group B Notification 2017. The SSC Recruitment complete details like Eligibility criteria, Selection Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee are provided on this page. Candidates who aim to crack the exam can practice SSC Scientific Assistant Previous Papers.
Latest Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Notification 2022 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||1102|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Interview Date||updated soon|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Exam|
Vacancy Details of SSC Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022
The Department is going to fill huge no of vacancies with government jobs seekers. So candidates who want to set their career can apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022. There will be more competition for SSC Jobs. So, candidates, to face competition you need to prepare well for the exam.
Post Name – Scientific Assistant
No of Vacancies – updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Group B Recrutiment 2022
- Applicants should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications (or)
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
Applying candidates of SSC Scientifica Assistant Recrutiment 2022 should not exceed the age of 30 Years as on 4th August 2022. Following are the Age relaxation details.
- SC/ST –5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Criteria for SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2022
The candidates who applied for Staff Selection Commission Recrutiment 2017 will get selected through Computer Based Test. The Department recruit applicants who perform well in the selection round.
Important Dates for SSC Scientist Assistant Group B Notification 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Updated soon|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||Updated soon|
|Computer Based Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Generation of Fee Challan||Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||Updated soon|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Offers Pay Scale
The finalized candidates of SSC Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Scientific Assistant Vacancies will receive monthly consolidated pay scale of Rs.9300 – 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Application Fee for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
The individuals who are participating in the Staff Selection Commission Group B Recruitment need to pay the application fee as below through SBI Challan.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Women/PWD) – Nil
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Application Process
- Applicants should log on to SSC Official Website – www.ssconlie.nic.in
- Check for SSC Scientific Assistant Recrutiment Pdf on the home page.
- Go through the Notification information.
- Then. Click on Apply Link to get started the online application process.
- Fill the form in 2 Registrations (Part-I, Part-II).
- Part I Registration, you have to fill basic details
- Part II Registration applicants need to enter the payment details.
- And upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Finally, Submit the Online Application Form.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.