Finance Ministry Recruitment 2022
Finance Ministry Recruitment 2022: Latest Govt Jobs update for all the candidates looking for an opportunity in Govt Sector. Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022 find employees for the post of Accountant Vacancies in New Delhi. So, candidates who are looking for Delhi Govt Jobs can Apply for Finance Ministry Recruitment 2022. The Department of Ministry of Finance invites the candidates through Offline applications. Read the official notification to know the eligibility criteria of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022. Candidates visit the official website www.finmin.nic.in. for more details on Finance Ministry Recruitment 2022.
Interested Govt Jobs seeker can apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022 before the last date. However, the application submission starts from –and it will end with —. This is a great chance for the candidates who are looking for the Central Govt jobs in India. So, candidates that are willing to work for Central Govt Jobs can apply for Finance Ministry Recruitment 2022. Read the complete article to know the details on Finance Ministry Recruitment 2022 like Eligibility criteria, Vacancy, Application process, and more about the recruitment.
Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Posts||Accounts Officer Posts|
|No.of Posts||24 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available now|
|Last Date||See below|
|Age Limits||Maximum 56 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2022 – Details
Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2022 is one of the best recruitment for the candidates who are looking for jobs in MFCGA. Candidates who are intended for working in the MFCGA Government can apply for the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022. The applicants are suggested to download the Ministry Of Finance application form from the official website of the Ministry Of Finance www.finmin.nic.in in the prescribed format. Read the official notification of Ministry Of Finance attachment below.
- Name of Posts: Accountant
- No. of Vacancies: 24
Station-wise Vacancy Details:
- ZAO CBDT Chennai:
- FPU Pondicherry (ZAO CBDT Chennai):
- ZAO CBDT Mumbai:
- FPU Belgaum (ZAO CBDT Bangalore):
- ZAO CBDT Cochin:
- ZAO CBDT Coimbatore:
- FPU Noida (ZAO CBDT Meerut):
- ZAO CBDT Chandigarh:
- In ZAO CBDT Bhopal:
- ZAO CBDT Bangalore:
- FPU Mysore (ZAO CBDT Bangalore):
- ZAO CBDT Ahmedabad:
- ZAO CBDT Hyderabad:
- FPU Ghaziabad (ZAO CBDT Meerut):
- ZAO CBDT Jalandhar:
- ZAO CBDT Panchkula:
- FPU Faridabad (ZAO CBDT Rohtak):
- ZAO CBDT Pune:
- FPU Kolhapur (ZAO CBDT Pune):
- ZAO/ HQ CBDT New Delhi:
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance Accountant Recruitment 2022
Candidates must know all the eligible Conditions to apply for these MFCGA Accounts Officer Jobs 2022. As per the information provided by the Ministry of Finance Notification, the qualifications required for applying the Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2022 are as follows.
Educational Qualifications for Department of Finance Ministry Jobs 2022
- Applicants must be holding analogous post on regular basis and having a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for essential qualification.
Age Limits for Ministry of Finance Accountant Jobs 2022
- Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Important Dates for Ministry Of Finance Notification 2019
- Application Submission Start Date:
- Last date for Application Submission:
Application Fee For Ministry Of Finance 2022 for 50 Posts
Aspirants who are applying for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022 must pay the nonrefundable amount as per the TS Government Norms. The application fee for the contenders belonging to various categories like General or OBC or SC / ST / PH and others of Ministry of Finance 2022 are provided here.
Refer to the Ministry Of Finance official notification for full information
Pay Scale for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019
Candidates who have cleared the Ministry of Finance Recruitment Selection rounds will receive the pay scale as mentioned below.
- Rs.5200- Rs.20200 plus GP Rs.2800/- per month
Selection Process for Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2022
Candidates who have applied for Ministry Of Finance Vacancies 2022 must undergo the following selection rounds to grab the job in the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022. Following are the selection rounds of MF Accountant Recruitment 2022.
- Written Test.
Application Process for Ministry of Finance 50 Accountant Application Form 2019
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Ministry of Finance Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of given below.