RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2022
RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification has issued recently. Indian Railway Recruitment Board has announced an Official Employment Notification for the Non Technical Posts. Railway Recruitment 2022 for Engineers is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the Upcoming Railway Jobs 2022. Interested candidates for the Railway NTPC Vacancies can apply for this notification. Candidates of the Railway Non-Technical jobs are officially advised to check the RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification and apply on or before the last date. Indian Railway Department Offers the high salaries to the employees. Hence, most of the individuals are showing the interest towards the Current Railway Vacancy. We have shared the complete information regarding the NTPC Railway Jobs 2022 in this article.
Every year Indian Railway Recruitment Board issues the latest notification to fill the technical and nontechnical categories vacancies. In this year, the Railway Department has invited the enormous number of vacancies for providing the employment to various graduate students. Individuals have to apply for the RRB NTPC 2022 Jobs by checking the category wise vacancies details. Follow this post for complete details about RRB Non Technical Notification 2022.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Non Technical Posts|
|No.of Posts||Update soon|
|Examination Name||NonTechnical Exam 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Update soon|
|Last Date||Update soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Passionate Candidates of Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Vacancies 2022 should check the category wise vacancy details. In our blog, we have provided the RRB NTPC Vacancy Details like its Post Names, No.of Vacancies, Post Wise Vacancy Details. Refer the below section for more details about RRB Non Technical Vacancies 2022.
Organization Name: Indian Railway Recruitment Board.
Post Name: Non Technical Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Traffic Apprentice.
- Commercial Apprentice.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist.
- Traffic Assistant.
- Goods Guard.
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist.
- Assistant Station Master.
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk.
- Senior Time Keeper.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications for Railway Jobs 2022
Candidates are willing to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 should possess the educational qualifications as stated in the Official Notification. Refer the Official Notification for post wise educational details.
Age Limits for RRB NTPC Vacancies 2022
- Minimum Age:
- Maximum Age:
Aspirants belonging to reserved categories are eligible for the relaxation terms and conditions.
Candidates applying for Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 should pay the application fee through debit card, credit cards, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any surrounding bank. The registration fee may vary based on their categories. There is no application fee for SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates. OBC and General category candidates have to pay the application as per the rules of RRB Department.
Important Dates for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs 2022
|Exam Dates of RRB NTPC 2022||Update soon|
|Display of Provisional Question Paper and Answer Key||Update soon|
|Final display of RRB NTPC Answer Key||Update soon|
|RRB NTPC Result 2022 Declaration date||Update soon|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam for top Candidates||Update soon|
|Declaration of RRB NTPC Result for 2nd Stage Exam||Update soon|
|Date of Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||Update soon|
Online Application Procedure for RRB NTPC Vacancies 2022
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment tab and select the region on the home page.
- Now, An Online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ” New Registration link” and enter the details.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Submit the RRB NTPS application form (Stage I completed).
- Now, a Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill the relevant fields (Stage II completed) and make the payment.
- Download the fee receipt by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now, affix the passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression.
- Also, attach the declaration copy.
- Later, Scan the document in the format given.
- Submit the application form before the scheduled dates.
- SC/ST candidates have to submit the Community Certificates also.