SSC Recruitment 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 – 22 Notification is ready for the huge number of vacancies in various locations. The Staff Selection Commission India released SSC Jobs 2022 Notification. The detailed Staff Selection Commission notification is available here. the Latest Government Jobs hunters can check the SSC Notification 2022 details here. Here we have given the full details of Latest SSC Jobs 2022 – 23 in India. There are around 1215+ vacancies announced by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC Recruitment Advertisement 2022 released to various vacancies like CGL, SI-ASI, CHSL, MTS, JE. The aspirants who are interested in SSC Jobs 2022 – 23 can check the details of each and every SSC Post here.
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2022 – Notification Details
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||CGL, MTS, Jr Translator, JE, Steno and Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||Refer Notification|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
SSC Recruitment Notification 2022 – Vacancy Details
Organisation name – Staff Selection Commission.
Official website – www.ssc.nic.in
Available Posts – CGL, MTS, Jr Translator, JE, Steno and Other Posts.
Number of Vacancies – As per the notification.
Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Constable (Driver)||1215 Posts|
Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
SSC Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||27th June 2022|
|Last date of the application process||26th July 2022|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
SSC Jobs 2022 – Regionalist
|SSC recruitment region||States under Region||Located at||Official website|
|Eastern||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman, Nicobar islands and Jharkhand||Kolkata||sscer.org|
|Northen||Delhi, Rajasthan and uttarakhand||New Delhi||sscnr.net.in|
|Southern||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry||Chennai||sscsr.gov.in|
|Western||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman and Diu||Mumbai||sscwr.net|
|Central||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Allahabad||ssc-cr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep||Bengaluru||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura||Guwahati||sscner.org.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-region||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Raipur||sscmpr.org|
|North – Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab||Chandigarh||sscnwr.org|
Staff Selection Commission Exam 2022 | SSC Calendar 2022
- Special recruitment drive for MTS exam- 2022 (Tentative)
- Recruitment of SI in CAPFs, ASIs in CISF in Delhi Police exam of Paper I & II- 2022 (Tentative)
- CGL examination (Tier I)- 2022 (Tentative)
- Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate office exam- 2022 (Tentative)
- Stenographer Grade C & D exam- 2022 (Tentative)
- CGL (Tier-II) exam- 2017 (Tentative)
- Combined Higher Secondary exam- September- 2022 (Tentative)
- Junior Eng. (civil, electrical & mechanical) exam- 2022 (Tentative)
- Multitasking (Non-Technical) staff exam- 2022 (Tentative)
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission is inviting the Online applications from the eligible candidates. The desirable aspirants can apply for SSC Recruitment 2022 through the SSC Online Application available at the official web page @ www.ssc.nic.in.
- SSC Recruitment 2022 Online Applications will be available as two parts.
- First, the candidates need to register for the part – 1 and save the login id and password.
- Now open the part – 2 with the login credentials of stage – 1.
- Fill the necessary details in the Part – 2 and submit the SSC online Application Form.