TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus
TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus and Exam pattern are uploaded here to download for free. Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 may helpful this TNPSC Exam Syllabus. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the notification for Junior Scientific Officer Posts. Applicants can visit our official website for the latest updates of latest Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, and Central Govt Jobs.
TNPSC has going to conduct the Written Test and Oral Test to recruit the candidates for Jr Scientific Officer Posts. By this article, applicants can get the complete details of TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2022. TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus is uploaded here in a pdf file. Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern is very useful at the time of preparation of written exam. Here you can also get the TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment and Previous Papers along with Syllabus & Exam pattern.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is shortly known as TNPSC. TNPSC is a department of Tamil Nadu State Govt. TNPSC is responsible for authorizing the recruitment of experts into the Tamil Nadu public service Commission. Tamil Nadu PSC is the successor of the Madras Service Commission. TNPSC conducts various recruitment tests to select the candidates for various government jobs in Tamil Nadu State.
TNPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 – Brief Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer Posts.|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Click here for TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022
Applicants who had applied for the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Posts before the Last date. Job seekers are selected based on their performance in the given tests conducted by the TNPSC. The Exam pattern for TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer is clearly mentioned below.
- Written Test.
- Oral Test.
|Test Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper – I|
Select anyone Subject
|Paper – II|
|Interview and Records||70|
TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus 2022
TNPSC Forensic Science Syllabus
- Fire and arson, Combustible properties of flammable substances
- Classification of explosive substances, Effects of explosion
- Fundamentals of crime scene photography
- Instrumental methods of organic analysis, Instrumental methods of inorganic analysis
- Foot and tyer impressions, Fingerprints
- Broken glass, glass fractures, the direction of force, backward fragmentation, comparison of glass fragments
- The Forensic examination of soil and paints
- Forensic Science Definition, Development of Forensic science in India
- Physical evidence, preservation & transportation of physical evidence for laboratory examinations
- Tool marks identification, Detection of counterfeit coins and currency
- Firearms, Bullet and cartridge case identification
- Questioned documents, identification of handwriting, typewriter and forged signatures
- Toxicology, classification, and mode of action of poisons, narcotic drugs, alcoholic beverages
- Examination of biological fluids, forensic characterization of biological stain, Fundamental of DNA typing
Tamil Nadu PSC Chemistry Syllabus
- Mean ionic activity and activity coefficient:
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic Chemistry, and Polymers
- Quantum Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry,
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Organic metallic compounds in catalysis
- Effects of conformation on reactivity in acyclic compounds and cyclohexanes
- Nuclear Chemistry
- PH & PKA of acids and bases
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- General methods of reaction mechanisms
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Electromagnetic radiations and quantization of energy
TNPSC Scientific Officer Biology Syllabus
- DNA analysis in paternity testing
- General classification and salient features of Invertebrata and Vertebrata
- Structural organization and importance of animal cells
- Biochemical and Molecular Techniques, Blood and its composition, Isolation of Proteins from a blood sample
- Origin of Microbiology, Cultivation of Microorganisms, Preparation of culture media, Sterilization techniques
- Cell counting of WBC and RBC
- Reproductive and Integumentary systems. Developmental biology
- Physical / Biological Anthropology
- Bioterrorism and Biohazards
- DNA profiling, Genetic code, Mutation, and DNA polymorphism
- Beneficial and harmful insects
- Fundamentals of Anthropology
- Chemistry of Biomolecules (Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Amino acids, Lipids, Nucleic acid, Enzymes, Hormones)
- Host-parasite interaction, Microbial diseases, Nosocomial infection, Zoonotic diseases
- Biodeterioration of fibers and leather, Bioremediation, Bioconversion
- Environmental microbiology, Role of microbes in the production of fermentation products
- Microbial biofertilizers, Microbial biopesticides and Microbial degradation of synthetic pesticides
- Cell Biology, Paleobotany, Plant Physiology, and Plant Biochemistry, Plant pathology, Plant Diversity
- Production of antibiotics, Enzymes, Pigments, Insulin, Interferon, Monoclonal antibodies
TNPSC Exam Physics Syllabus
- Thermodynamics – statistical mechanics, quantum statistics
- Electro-Magnetic Theory
- Faraday’s Laws of induction
- Optics, Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
- Solid-state and nuclear physics
- Mechanics: Relativity & Space Mechanics
- Classical mechanics
- Quantum mechanics
- Biot and Savart Law, Ampere Law
- Schroedinger time-dependent and time-independent equations
- Electronic devices and applications
- Communication electronics
- Spin angular momentum, negative energy states
- Condon principle, Microwave, IR, RAMAN, Mossbauer, NMR, NQR, and ESR Spectroscopy
- Crystal Classes and Systems
- Directional high-frequency antennas
TNPSC General Studies Syllabus
- General science.
- Indian economy.
- Current Events.
- Indian Polity.
- History and culture of India.
- Indian national movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests.