TNPSC Recruitment 2022
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 advertisement unfolded recently. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting the Latest Government Jobs Seekers to apply online for various job vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government. Tamil Nadu State Government, TNPSC released this TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 to fill Junior Operator Aviation,Constables, Jail Warders, Firemen, Personal Assistant, Clerks, Computer Operators and various vacancies in High Court of Madras. Interested candidates can apply online for TNPSC Recruitment Notification before last date. TNPSC Online Application From 2016 is available at TNPSC Official portal www.tnpscexams.net.
Job finders who are willing to apply for TNPSC Jobs 2022 can check Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, etc. details of TNPSC Recruitment provided below.
|Company||Post Name(s)||Education||Total Posts||Location||Last Date|
|IOCL||Junior Operator Aviation||12th||39||Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||29th July 2022|
|TNUSRB||Constables, Jail Warders, Firemen||10th||3552||Tamilnadu||15th August 2022|
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of Tamil Nadu State Government. TNPSC is responsible for organizing the recruitment of professionals into the Tamil Nadu state’s public service. TNPSC is the successor of the Madras Service Commission. TNPSC conducts various recruitment assessments to select personals for various government jobs in Tamil Nadu State Government.
TNPSC Recruitment For Vacancies – Details
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No.of Vacancies||3552+39 Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limits||18 to 26 years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
IOCL Junior Operator Aviation Application Form 2022
|IOCL Junior Operator Jobs 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download The IOCL Junior Operator Job official notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for IOCL Junior Operator Job||Click Here|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Second Class Police (District/ municipal Armed Forces)||Men – 1,526Women – 654|
|2.||Second Class Police (Tamil Nadu Special Police Force)||Men – 1091Women – 0|
|3.||Secondary prison Gaurd||Men – 1,53Women – 8|
|4.||Fire Fighter||Men – 120Women – 0|
TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download The TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 PC, Jail Warder, Fireman Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen Posts||Click Here Link is active|
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification – Vacancy Details
Recruiting Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Official Website – www.tnpscexams.net.
Number of Vacancies – 3591 Vacancies.
Job wise Vacancy Details
- Personal Assistant (To the Honorable Judges) – 00 posts
- Personal Assistant (To the Registrars) – 00 posts
- Personal Clerk (To the Deputy Registrars) – 00 post
- Computer Operator – 00 posts
- Typist – 00 posts
- Reader / Examiner – 00 posts
- Cashier – 00 posts
- Xerox Operator – 00 posts
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For TNPSC Madras High Court Employment Notification
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine In 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern from recognized University in the Indian Union,
- Must have passed the Shorthand and Type Writing Exam in English – Higher Grades.
- Must have completed Office Automation Certificate Course in Computer on conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- For detailed educational qualification of TNPSC Recruitment 2016, you can visit the official website.
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Pay Scale Offered for Madras High Court Service Jobs
- For post No 1 – Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400.
- For post No 2 – Rs.15600-34800 + GP 4600.
- For post No 3 to 7 – Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2800.
- For post No 8 – Rs.4800-10000 + GP 1650.
Apply Online For TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2022
- Applications can fill TNPSC Online Application 2022 for Madras High Court Recruitment through www.tnpscexams.net.
- Visit TNPSC Official website and Click on “Online Apply” button.
- Fill the TNPSC application form with required Details and upload photograph and signature.
- Pay Application fee in prescribed format.
- Click on “Submit” button at the bottom of web page.
- Take print out of TNPSC Application form for future reference.
- Submit the application form before Last Date.
- Examination fee for fee Structure refer official notification
Note: Aspirants have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration with a payment of Rs.50/. This one Time Registration shall be valid for five years from the date of registration.