July 2022 Current Affairs
July 2022 Current Affairs – In the Today’s section, we have updated all the Latest Current Affairs News happened all over the world. Competitors have a glance look at Today’s Current Affairs GK Capsule. Read the complete article to get Daily MCQ’s. Get Daily GK Questions based on Current Affairs News.
Insight Latest News Highlights – 2022 Current Affairs Capsule
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal Food Processing Minister Organized Food Fair Roadshow named as “World Food India 2017” will be held in the November in Chandigarh.
- Saima Wazed Hossain appointed as WHO Goodwill Ambassador for Autism in South Asia for two years.
- Germany has hosted 12th G20 Summit for the first time
- In Australia Indian-origin man Guruswamy Jayraman was honored with the highest civilian award
- On 2nd Day of 22nd Asian Athletics Championships India athletes has won four gold medals
- Finally, Jammu & Kashmir has joined the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime.
- PV Sindhu Won Sportsperson of the Year 2017
- The Government has planning to set up ‘Garib Nawaz’ skill development centers in 100 districts of the country.
Today’s General Knowledge Quiz – Latest July 2022 Current Affairs Updates
Now India become one among top 5 countries using dirty waste water for Agriculture
The Top 5 Countries including India using dirty wastewater for most agricultural land irrigation. The 5 countries apart from India is China, Pakistan, Mexico, and Iran. The major impact of using dirty water which leads to serious health risks.
From January 2022, MRP has to be Sole Price Decider for packaged goods
Consumer Affairs Ministry amended the rule each packaged goods price will be decided by its MRP only; it does not depend on where you bought it – local Kirana store, a mall, a five-star hotel or an airport. Retail sale price shall be the MRP including all taxes. To round off the goods price to the nearest rupee or 50 paise.
Around 122 countries have approved Nuclear Weapons Banning treaty
At a UN meeting, all 122 countries adopted global treaty banning nuclear weapons and say boycotted by all nuclear-armed nations. The Treaty has approved by the vote of 122 countries in favor of one country. NATO member The Netherlands vote against Treaty. While Singapore abstained.
JIGYASA programme has launched by Union Minister for Student Scientists
To implement JIGYASA programme Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has joined with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) for school students and scientists. This Program aims to connect 1151 Kendriya Vidyalayas with 38 National Laboratories of CSIR targeting 100,000 students and 1000 teachers nearly with facilities.
09th July 2017 Day to Day Current Affairs MCQ’s – Current GK Quiz Questions
Arun Jaitley Finance Minister has launched the GST Rates Finder Mobile App
To verify the actual tax rates on commodity and services under the GST the Finance Minister has launched the “GST Rates Finder” Mobile App. Now it is available for Android, and soon it will be released for IOS. Once the App downloaded, it will be used in offline mode.
Soon US, India, and Japan have begun 10-day joint naval exercise named as Malabar drill will begin on July 10 in the Bay of Bengal.
US Navy’s USS Nimitz – The world’s largest aircraft carrier
Indian Navy’s INS Vikramaditya – Solitary aircraft carrier
Japan’s Izumo-class helicopter carrier – Among the 20-odd warships taking part in the exercise.