Latest July 2022 Current Affairs
Job Seekers who are preparing for the corporate or competitive exams must be aware of General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2022. With the help of Current Affairs 2022 July Quiz Questions, July 2022 Current Affairs, candidates can get the capability to answers the questions that are asked in the exam. To help out the individuals who are preparing for the Government Exams we will update the Day to Day Current Affairs, GK Quiz. Today we have updated the July 2017 Current Affairs along with the GK Study Materials which are available here.
Today’s Highlights – Latest Current Affairs 2017 July
- World’s first Laser Weapons System was tested by United States Navy.
- According to the International Migration Outlook 2017, the top asylum-seekers are Indians
- To improve Girl child Ratio the Government of Maharashtra has approved the revised policy of scheme.
- Bharat Arun appointed as Indian Bowling Coach.
- In Canada, the new species of bird like dinosaur identified.
- Sikh MP Preet Kaur Gill the first woman elected to Home Affairs Select Committee by United Kindom.
- SOHUM a low-cost screening device launched by Union Government to detect the congenital hearing loss in newborns.
- State bank of India (SBI) launches the website for home buyers.
- BEL signs MoU with Department of Defence Production.
- USA and Australia have jointly launched the multi-million hyper sonic missile HIFiRE.
20th July 2017 GK Current Affairs Quiz – Current Affairs 2017 PDF
State bank of India launches the website for home buyers
SBI, the country’s largest commercial bank in India. Recently SBI has launched ‘SBI Realty‘ a one-stop integrated website www.sbirealty.in for home buyers. The newly launched website helps customers in choosing their dream home from 3,000 SBI approved projects across the country. SBICAP Securities has developed the site.
United States Navy has recently tested the world’s first-ever active laser weapons system. Now it is deployed and ready for war. Each strike of the weapon travels 50,000 times the speed of an incoming intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM). In the test, it is able to destroy a drone in flight and also the moving targets in the Persian Gulf.
In Canada, the new species of bird like dinosaur identified
A new bird-like species of dinosaur was identified by Canada Scientists that lived nearly 71 million years ago. They are found in Alberta. Species was named in honor of famous Canadian paleontologist Philip J. Currie. Albertavenatorcurriei the name of the species, which means Currie’s, Alberta Hunter.
Top 5 Current Affairs 20th July 2017 – Current Affairs Today
BEL signs MoU with Ministry of Defence Production
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navratna Schedule ‘A’ Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Department of Defence Production. For the financial year 2017-18, BEL signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Ministry of Defense Production.
USA and Australia have jointly launched the multi-million hyper sonic missile HIFiRE
Austraila and United States of AmericaAustralia have jointly test-fired a hypersonic missile. It is a Hypersonic International Flight Research Experimentation Program (HIFiRE) which is capable of moving at a speed eight times faster than sound. And also a part of a $54-million research project.
Bharat Arun appointed as Indian Bowling Coach
BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) has appointed the Bharat Arun as the Indian Cricket Team’s bowling coach. Till the 2019 ODI World Cup, Sanjay Bangar is the Assistant Coach and R Sridhar as fielding coach. A newly appointed Indian Cricket team coach is Ravi Shastri.