UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification declared. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official news of UPSC IAS Prelims 2022 Exam. The UPSC Official Notification has been published on the UPSC official website upsc.gov.in. The individuals who are aimed towards Indian Civil Services, they can apply online through the official link @ upsconline.gov.in. The aspirants who are willing to apply online for the UPSC Combined Civil Service Examination 2022, should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the Union Public Service Commission Standards. The individuals who have eligibility for UPSC IAS Exam 2022 can apply 2022.
UPSC is going to fill total Group A vacancies in Indian Civil Services through UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022. Apply Online for the UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam 2022 before the last date.
UPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2022 – Notification Details
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022|
|Name of the Posts||IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS|
|Total No. of Posts||861 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
UPSC Civil Service Exam – Vacancy Details Details
Great News for those candidates who want to work under Union Public Service Commission department in various posts in Indian Civil Services – IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS. The Union Public Service Commission has proclaimed the Civil Services Prelims Notification 2022. There are 980 vacancies under the UPSC CSE 2022. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC IAS, IFS Vacancy through the Online Application Form on the UPSC Official website. Interested people can check the UPSC UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Advertisement. You can check the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination 2022 Notification details in the below section.
Organisation Name – Union Public Service Commission.
Official website – www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Examination – Combined Civil Service Examination.
Name of the Posts – IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS etc.
Number of Vacancies – 861.
The Departments under UPSC Combined Civil Service Examination
|Sl. No.||Services in CSE|
|1||Indian Administrative Service|
|2||Indian Foreign Service|
|3||Indian Police Service|
|4||Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’|
|5||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|6||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’|
|7||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|8||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’|
|9||Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)|
|10||Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’|
|11||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|12||Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.|
|13||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|14||Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’|
|15||Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’|
|16||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’|
|17||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’|
|18||Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)|
|19||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”|
|20||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).|
|21||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.|
|22||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.|
|23||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.|
|24||Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Civil Service Examination 2022
UPSC Combined Civil Service Pre Exam 2022 Notification released. The candidates who are aimed towards the Indian Administrative Sevices, Indian Forest Services, Indian Trade Service etc can apply for UPSC CSE Pre Exam 2022, After ensuring the eligibility criteria. Check the following eligibility details before filling the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Online Application Form 2022.
For appearing in the UPSC Civil Service Examination, the aspirant must have graduation in any stream from any university recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Candidates who have appeared in the Main Examination and qualified, they mus submit the certificate of qualification along with the mark sheet to the UPSC before the UPSC CSE Main Examination.
UPSC Combined Civil Services 2022 applicants must have attained 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022. The aspirants must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1985 and not later than 1st August 1996.
- The upper Age Relaxation will be admissible for the special category candidates.
- For OBC Candidates – 35 Years.
- SC and ST Candidates – 37 years
- Physically Disabled (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) – 42 years
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal interview
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2022
- First of all, contenders may visit the UPSC Official website.
- Go to the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination Notification 2022 @ upsconline.nic.in.
- After checking the details, click on the UPSC Combined Civil Service Pre Exam Online Application.
- Go to the Part I, II Application Form Fill up all details and attach the Scanned photograph should be in JPG format.
- Make the online payment Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the online application form.
- Unreserved & OBC category Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for UPSC prelims & Rs.200/- Civil Services (Main) Examination 2022 Notified soon.
- The UPSC IAS Exam Fee will be deposited through any branch of SBI bank by doing cash payment or by using online banking facility (Net banking / Visa / Master / Credit / Debit Card).
- Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee, check the fee exemption details at the official website.
Important Dates of UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022
- Starting date to apply online for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 – (Notified soon.)
- Last date to apply online –
- Last date for paying fee online –
- Last date for paying fee Offline –
- Date of UPSC Civil Service Preliminary exam –
- Tentative date of UPSC Civil Service Main exam –